I’m Bully Free‘s mission is to be a Center of Excellence and provide support and raise awareness to schools that have declared a commitment to creating and maintaining a Bully-Free, Safe and Secure environment.I’m Bully Free has schools, universities, corporations, and supporters around the world! Our stakeholders includes schools, students, teachers and community members that work together to ensure that everyone feels respected, safe, and valued. Is your child being BULLIED by another student or staff member? Is the School District helping the situation? We can help! Call us at 713-478-3049. We will help!
NEW! Tools to Help with Bullying
- I’m Bully Free General Info
- Tips for Students and Parents to Stop Bullying
- My Child is Being Bullied
- What to Do When Bullying Continues or Gets Worse
I’m Bully Free Services
- Encourage all members of the community (schools, community leaders, youth, parents, businesses, churches, youth organizations, and out-of-school programs) to advocate for children being bullied by promoting bullying prevention and awareness at every opportunity.
- Coordinate community-wide activities and events for youth that reinforce the anti-bullying message.
- Support school-based bullying prevention initiatives.
- Support anti-bullying legislation.
- Advocate for increased funding for bullying-related research and prevention
- There is clear evidence that school action and a recognized I’m Bully Free anti-bullying program can dramatically reduce the incidence of bullying!